We are currently hiring for the role of Risk and Compliance Advisor at Central Office.
Health and Safety – Risk and Compliance Advisor
- Critical work within a Major Hazard Environment
- Continuous improvement in safety and regulatory compliance
- Managing essential relationships with our stakeholders and the regulator
At NZOSL we are leaders in fuel management, operating in eight terminals throughout NZ. We provide safe and efficient receipt, storage and transfer of products including petrol, diesel and aviation fuels. Our services include the operation, engineering and maintenance of bulk fuel storage assets.
We are seeking a confident team member with complementary skills to join our growing Risk and Compliance Team.
As the Risk and Compliance Advisor you will:
- Support NZOSL’s risk, safety and environmental framework.
- Be a “go to” for regulatory compliance advice.
- Deliver specialist expertise and guidance to a range of stakeholders, including our workforce, customers, shareholders, and the regulator.
- Develop best practice processes and tools to ensure continuous improvement.
- Routinely check that activities performed under our Safety Management System are being conducted to a suitable standard.
- Monitor performance of control measures designed to minimise risk and track corrective actions.
To succeed in the role, you must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a compliance, risk management or HSSE practitioner role, or experience in quality management programmes and formulation of quality control policies and procedures in a safety critical environment
- Proven ability to build rapport and maintain constructive and effective relationships
- Experience with IT systems used for risk management and safety management systems
Sound project coordination experience, with well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5pm 4th March 2019.